Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-11 Origin: Site
There are two main factors for Human Growth Hormone to keep skin delicate and smooth: 1. The synthesis amount of two proteins (Collagen and Elastin); 2. Sufficient cellular water content.
HGH promotes the entry of amino acids into cells through growth interleukins and accelerates the synthesis of Collagen and Elastin and their albumin.
A baby's tissue is about 90% water, compared to about 60% for an adult and only 40% for an elderly person.
Human Growth Hormone can promote the reabsorption of water and sodium through the kidneys, and increase the water retention to 60% to 70%, which is equivalent to the water content of cells in 20s and 30s.
Sufficient cellular water content and increased protein rejuvenate aging skin with youthful radiance.
Through the action of IGF-1, Human Growth Hormone can promote the absorption of amino acids by muscle cells, promote the synthesis of cellular DNA and RNA, promote the absorption of extracellular proteins, and increase the storage of carbohydrates and nitrogen elements.
The result of these effects is the promotion of muscle cell growth, muscle fiber growth, and thickening, thereby increasing muscle strength and movement: ability.
1. Human Growth Hormone can enhance the oxidation of fatty acids, promote fat burning, and decompose fatty acids into carbon dioxide, water and a lot of energy.
Carbon dioxide and water can be excreted through the respiratory tract and digestive tract, and energy is used for metabolism in the brain and other organs of the body.
2. Human Growth Hormone can inhibit the intake and utilization of sugar, thereby inhibiting the production of fat. Therefore, HGH is currently the most effective weight loss drug known.
3. Most of the fat lost by HGH is in the abdomen, buttocks and inner sides of the upper arms.
Since it uses homeopathy, there is absolutely no rebound.
Human Growth Hormone is the only - an easy way to lose weight that does not require the patient to count calories each day or pay attention to the type of diet.
1. The role of sleep: Sleep is a process of alternating slow-wave sleep (SWS) and paradoxical sleep (PS).
During slow-wave sleep, HGH secretion increases, which is beneficial for promoting growth and physical recovery; Inner protein synthesis is accelerated, which is conducive to the improvement of intelligence and memory.
So it is said that "people spend 1/3 of their life sleeping; 2/3 of their time depends on sleep."
2. Sleep and Human Growth Hormone: When a person is awake, the secretion of HGH is less, and after entering slow-wave sleep, the secretion of HGH increases.
After about 60 minutes, the concentration of HGH in the blood reaches the peak, and the secretion of HGH decreases again after the paradoxical sleep. Conversely, the secretion of HGH can promote the prolongation of sleep.
3. Human Growth Hormone and sleep complement each other. The secretion of HGH increases during sleep, and the increase of HGH can help sleep and improve sleep quality.
Human Growth Hormone can enhance the peristaltic ability of the smooth muscle of the gastrointestinal tract, and at the same time, it has a miraculous effect on laxatives. Since the toxins can be discharged smoothly, it also has the function of beauty.